31 Maret 2011

Arti Singkatan Menu RUN di Windows


Ingin menjelajahi menu RUN di Windows tapi tidak tau singkatan dari menu tersebut?
Nih aku beri beberapa daftar menu beserta arti/kepanjangannya.


Berikut ini daftar menu RUN di Windows:
•Accessibility Controls >> access.cpl
•Add Hardware Wizard >> hdwwiz.cpl
•Add/Remove Programs >> appwiz.cpl
•Administrative Tools control >> admintools
•Automatic Updates >> wuaucpl.cpl
•Bluetooth Transfer Wizard >> fsquirt
•Calculator >> calc
•Certificate Manager >> certmgr.msc
•Character Map >> charmap
•Check Disk Utility >> chkdsk
•Clipboard Viewer >> clipbrd
•Command Prompt >> cmd
•Component Services >> dcomcnfg
•Computer Management >> compmgmt.msc
•timedate.cpl >> ddeshare
•Device Manager >> devmgmt.msc
•Direct X Control Panel (If Installed)* >> directx.cpl
•Direct X Troubleshooter >> dxdiag
•Disk Cleanup Utility >> cleanmgr
•Disk Defragment >> dfrg.msc
•Disk Management >> diskmgmt.msc
•Disk Partition Manager >>diskpart
•Display Properties >> control desktop
•Display Properties >> desk.cpl
•Display Properties (w/Appearance Tab Preselected) >> control color
•Dr. Watson System Troubleshooting Utility >> drwtsn32
•Driver Verifier Utility >> verifier
•Event Viewer >> eventvwr.msc
•File Signature Verification Tool >> sigverif
•Findfast >> findfast.cpl
•Folders Properties >> control folders
•Fonts control >> fonts
•Fonts Folder >> fonts
•Free Cell Card Game >> freecell
•Game Controllers >> joy.cpl
•Group Policy Editor (XP Prof) >> gpedit.msc
•Hearts Card Game >> mshearts
•Iexpress Wizard >> iexpress
•Indexing Service >> ciadv.msc
•Internet Properties >> inetcpl.cpl
•IP Configuration (Display Connection Configuration) >> ipconfig /all
•IP Configuration (Display DNS Cache Contents) >> ipconfig
•IP Configuration (Delete DNS Cache Contents) >> ipconfig /flushdns
•IP Configuration (Release All Connections) >> ipconfig /release
•IP Configuration (Renew All Connections) >> ipconfig /renew
•IP Configuration (Refreshes DHCP & Re-Registers DNS) >> ipconfig
•IP Configuration (Display DHCP Class ID) >> ipconfig /showclassid
•IP Configuration (Modifies DHCP Class ID) >> ipconfig /setclassid
•Java Control Panel (If Installed) >> jpicpl32.cpl
•Java Control Panel (If Installed) >> javaws
•Keyboard Properties >> control keyboard
•Local Security Settings >> secpol.msc
•Local Users and Groups >> lusrmgr.msc
•Logs You Out Of Windows >> logoff
•Microsoft Chat >> winchat
•Minesweeper Game >> winmine
•Mouse Properties >> control mouse
•Mouse Properties >> main.cpl
•Network Connections >> control netconnections
•Network Connections >> ncpa.cpl
•Network Setup Wizard >> netsetup.cpl
•Notepad >> notepad
•Nview Desktop Manager (If Installed) >> nvtuicpl.cpl
•Object Packager >> packager
•ODBC Data Source Administrator >> odbccp32.cpl
•On Screen Keyboard >> osk
•Opens AC3 Filter (If Installed) >> ac3filter.cpl
•Password Properties >> password.cpl
•Performance Monitor >> perfmon.msc
•Performance Monitor >> perfmon
•Phone and Modem Options >> telephon.cpl
•Power Configuration >> powercfg.cpl
•Printers and Faxes >> control printers
•Printers Folder >> printers
•Private Character Editor >> eudcedit
•Quicktime (If Installed) >> QuickTime.cpl
•Regional Settings >> intl.cpl
•Registry Editor >> regedit
•Registry Editor >> regedit32
•Remote Desktop >> mstsc
•Removable Storage >> ntmsmgr.msc
•Removable Storage Operator Requests >> ntmsoprq.msc
•Resultant Set of Policy (XP Prof) >> rsop.msc
•Scanners and Cameras >> sticpl.cpl
•Scheduled Tasks control >> schedtasks
•Security Center >> wscui.cpl
•Services >> services.msc
•Shared Folders >> fsmgmt.msc
•Shuts Down Windows >> shutdown
•Sounds and Audio >> mmsys.cpl
•SQL Client Configuration >> cliconfg
•System Configuration Editor >> sysedit
•System Configuration Utility >> msconfig
•System File Checker Utility (Scan Immediately) >> sfc /scannow
•System File Checker Utility (Scan Once @Next Boot) >> sfc /scanonce
•System File Checker Utility (Scan On Every Boot) >> sfc /scanboot
•System File Checker Utility (Return to Default Setting) >> sfc /revert
•System File Checker Utility (Purge File Cache) >> sfc /purgecache
•System File Checker Utility (Set Cache Size to size x) >> sfc /cachesize=x
•System Properties >> sysdm.cpl
•Task Manager >> taskmgr
•Telnet Client >> telnet
•User Account Management >> nusrmgr.cpl
•Utility Manager >> utilman
•Windows Firewall >> firewall.cpl
•Windows Magnifier >> magnify
•Windows Management Infrastructure >> wmimgmt.msc
•Windows System Security Tool >> syskey
•Windows Update Launches >> wupdmgr
•Windows XP Tour Wizard >> tourstart
•Wordpad >> write


Semoga bermanfaat....

25 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

We're a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your web site offered us with valuable info to work on. You've done an impressive job and our entire community will
be grateful to you.
My website > Crysta Mcclennan

Anonim mengatakan...

Hey there just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The text in your article seem to be running off the screen in Safari.
I'm not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility but I figured I'd post to let you
know. The layout look great though! Hope you get the problem
fixed soon. Kudos
Also see my page > calcium supplements

Anonim mengatakan...

Do you mind if I quote a few of your posts as long as I provide
credit and sources back to your blog? My website is
in the exact same niche as yours and my users would
really benefit from some of the information
you present here. Please let me know if this ok with you. Thank you!
Feel free to surf my web site ... work from home

Anonim mengatakan...

I loved as much as you will receive carried out right
here. The sketch is attractive, your authored subject matter stylish.
nonetheless, you command get bought an shakiness over that you wish be delivering the following.
unwell unquestionably come more formerly again as
exactly the same nearly very often inside case
you shield this increase.

Review my weblog :: creative ways to quit smoking

Anonim mengatakan...

With havin so much content do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or copyright infringement?
My website has a lot of completely unique content I've either authored myself or outsourced but it looks like a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my authorization. Do you know any methods to help protect against content from being stolen? I'd
really appreciate it.

Visit my web page: clothing stores online

Anonim mengatakan...

If some one needs expert view concerning blogging afterward i advise him/her to pay a visit this website, Keep up the nice
job.

Feel free to surf to my homepage :: http://www.mimanso.net/blogs/24843/27504/attires-website

Anonim mengatakan...

I was very pleased to find this web site.
I want to to thank you for your time for this particularly
wonderful read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it and i also have you book-marked to look at new
things in your blog.

Also visit my page: snogged.asia

Anonim mengatakan...

Please let me know if you're looking for a article writer for your blog. You have some really good articles and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd love to write some articles for your blog in exchange for a
link back to mine. Please shoot me an email if interested.

Kudos!

Review my web page http://www.greyscustomgold.Com/no-Fuss-secrets-for-modcloth-coupon-code-the-inside-track/

Anonim mengatakan...

This is very interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your great post. Also, I've shared your website in
my social networks!

Feel free to surf to my website ... simply click the next web page

Anonim mengatakan...

Asking questions are genuinely nice thing if you are not understanding anything totally,
but this article presents pleasant understanding even.


Here is my web page http://www.topgoldstorejewelry.com/methods-of-modcloth-coupon-some-thoughts/

Anonim mengatakan...

I am really glad to glance at this website posts which includes plenty of valuable facts, thanks
for providing these statistics.

Feel free to surf to my webpage; Http://Elkhart-Realestate.Com/Fashionable-Dog-Clothing-And-Current-Market-Trends/

Anonim mengatakan...

It's an awesome paragraph in favor of all the web visitors; they will obtain benefit from it I am sure.

My website; Wolfe Moving Systems Inc. Frederick MD MoversWolfe Moving Systems Inc. Frederick MD Movers

Anonim mengatakan...

Very shortly this web page will be famous amid all blog users, due to it's good articles

Have a look at my web site :: office furniture west palm beach fl

Anonim mengatakan...

I like to disseminate information that will I have accrued through the year to
assist improve group overall performance.

Also visit my web site: SEO

Anonim mengatakan...

I like to share understanding that I've accrued with the season to assist enhance team functionality.

Feel free to surf to my weblog: SEO

Anonim mengatakan...

That is a verу good tip especіаlly to those freѕh to the blogosphеre.
Shoгt but very аccurаte info… Thаnks foг shаring this onе.
A must rеaԁ pοst!

Also visit my ωeb blog: downtown frederick antique frederick md

Anonim mengatakan...

It's amazing in favor of me to have a website, which is helpful for my knowledge. thanks admin

Here is my web site ... interior design dining room

Anonim mengatakan...

Wow, fantastic blog layout! How long have you been blogging
for? you made blogging look easy. The overall look
of your website is fantastic, as well as the content!

SoundCloud Downloader http://www.sc-downloader.tk is the easiest way to download songs
directly to your computer. You can download any song on SoundCloud.
Just click and download high quality mp3 files.
SoundCloud Downloader - download music from SoundCloud easily!
Break limits with this awesome SoundCloud Downloader!

Anonim mengatakan...

It's truly very difficult in this busy life to listen news on Television, so I only use internet for that purpose, and get the most recent news.


My weblogon Download Autoclicker Adfly

Anonim mengatakan...

Hurrah! After all I got a blog from where I can actually obtain helpful facts concerning my
study and knowledge.

Also visit my sitehere wonder woman sex games

Anonim mengatakan...

You can access your US Netflix account, or if you're signing up,
you can get your 1 month free trial. Not far behind
is the Gyeongbok 'gung, an exciting place where television dramas are filmed.

Expert installation is free in up to 6 rooms, and your installer will present
you how to run your method.

Also visit my website: watch korean dramas

Anonim mengatakan...

Just desire tto say your arficle is ass astonishing. The clarity in
your publish is simply cool and i could suppose you are a
profedssional iin this subject. Fiine together with your permission leet me
to seize your RSS feed to keep up tto date with forthcoming
post. Thank you one million and pleasze carry on the enjoyable work.


Also visit my webpage; botox deals Newport beach

Anonim mengatakan...

Newmɑn has been a steady competitor and has four garnered wins
at Stewart Haas since its inception in 2009. A business loan is designed
forr a wіde ranɡe of UK small, medium and start-up busikneѕs needs іncluding
the ƿuгchase, rеfinance, expansion of a business, development loans or any type of commercial investment.
WҺile this will send a message, tthe best way to combat these
kinnds of lokans is through the lеgal system.

Anonim mengatakan...

First of all I want to say wonderful blog! I had a quick question which I'd like to ask if you do not mind.
I was curious to know how you center yourself and clear your thoughts before writing.

I've had a hard time clearing my mind in getting my ideas out.
I truly do take pleasure in writing however it just seems
like the first 10 to 15 minutes are generally wasted simply just
trying to figure out how to begin. Any suggestions or hints?
Many thanks!

My web site

Anonim mengatakan...

Hi, Neat post. There's a problem with your site in internet explorer,
could check this? IE still is the marketplace leader and a large
component of other people will leave out your wonderful writing due to this problem.


my website-> earn cash for doing stuff you normally do on the internet

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar! buka rahasia

Poskan Komentar

Silahkan beri komentar artikel saya, jika ada link yang rusak atau kadaluarsa laporkan disini dan tulis request artikel anda disini juga ya....

Home Color Code Watch TV